A: Right across the street from where the big tour boats are docked!
On Beach Road @ the southern tip of Lake George.
Northway Exit 21: follow the signs pointing towards the Village
You are now on Route 9 heading north
The Festival will be quickly on your right-hand side, just before the heart of the Village
From the middle of Lake George Village , turn East onto Beach Road
The Fest will be on your right
Introducing the new -- and long awaited -- West Brook Conservation Park.
Here you will find a 12.5 acre area that includes the 2.5 acre Charles R Wood festival space, where the music festival will take place on both days.
Watch the video on the West Brook conservation project and why it is important.
Here is the site plan:
More information here on the Lake George Association site.
In the 60's and 70's, this area was the site of the old Gaslight Village theme park, owned by Charles R Wood
(for whom the festival space is named). Here is a home movie of both Gaslight Village and Mr Wood's other local theme
park -- Storytown (which eventually became part of the Six Flags empire as the Great Escape).
FESTIVAL GROUND RULES
1. NO Coolers allowed; NO outside food or drinks
(Food & Beer/Beverage prices are resonable--on purpose!)
2. The following ARE allowed:
- Lawn Chairs
- Umbrellas (used if raining; only)
3. NO pets
4. RE-ENTRY is allowed.
- In several nearby/adjoining lots at $5-10/day
- During our festival weekend, parking is FREE on Village streets (short strolls)
(Meters are turned off)
6. A RAIN or SHINE event
- Check the forecasts; be prepared
- NO REFUNDS on account of rain or weather
7. Management reserves the right to either DENY ENTRY or to EJECT
any individual at its discretion, as do the Peace officers on duty.
Further, our vendors have the absolute right to refuse service to anyone.
8. FAMILY-FRIENDLY SPIRIT: We are encouraging that young people adsorb this great music.
Please act accordingly in their presence
9. CHILDREN under-16 must be in the company of / within-site of parents / guardians at all times.
10. Children Under-16 are admitted FREE!!!!!
(Upgrade to VIP/seated for just $10)
11. Kids activities in the Park:
* A new Play Zone for the little ones
* A world-class Skateboard Park for the older kids
(Yes: they can come to Fest with skateboards)
12. NO Smoking: the Park is a smoke-free zone
13. ATM on-site
14. The VIP/Seated section is a roped-off area in front of the stage
* Claim your seat and it's yours for the day
* Qty is LIMITED this year
15. No unauthroized / unlicensed Vendors or Vending allowed
16. No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways or commerical enticements allowed